Below is the information for this opportunity:
Inpatient Unit, POD A
Public Facing Title
Alt Text on this image: Inpatient Room - Pod A
Patient rooms within each pod of the Mental Health Inpatient Unit
Patient rooms within each pod of the Mental Health Inpatient Unit feature:
- a closet to secure any belongings and valuables patients bring with them.
- a curved wall which seamlessly joins the closet with a built-in desk and TV unit which patients can use to relax or view therapeutic videos to reinforce what they are already learning.
- a simple floor plan which gives full sightlines of the entire room and individual cameras in each room make monitoring from a distance safe and dignified.
- a safety window to provide daylight and a view to the outside. An abundance of natural light will help promote recovery.
- a bed with a specialized headboard to protect those who may be at risk for harm. The headboard is designed to keep medical tools like oxygen, suction and other equipment readily available if needed by the care team, but inaccessible to patients.